2019 The Curated Plate Event Terms and Conditions
The Curated Plate 2019 (the Event) is held by Fairfax Media Events Pty Limited ABN 31 104 735 766 (trading as Fairfax Events & Entertainment)
- Attendees must show a valid e-ticket or ticket as purchased on the official event website for entry to the Event.
- This Event is strictly 18 +. Entry will not be permitted to guests under 18 years of age. Attendees must carry with them valid photo ID as proof of age and will be required to present this upon entry.
- Tickets will only be issued upon full payment.
- Tickets are sold on a strictly no refund or exchange basis. Tickets that are lost or stolen will not be replaced. There are NO REFUNDS on any ticket except as required by law.
- If the Event is cancelled, you should contact Fairfax Events for a refund, which will be the face value of the ticket. Refunds will be made within 28 days of advertised event date.
- No refunds will be made or other claims met because you have been refused entry, evicted from the venue or are unable to attend the Event.
- A Payment Processing Fee of 1.75% per booking + and an Administration Fee of 1.5% + $1.00 applies per ticket, which is inclusive of GST (subject to change).
- Ticket holders will be required to present valid photo id as proof of identity upon request.
- If a ticket name does not match the ticket holder’s photo id, Fairfax Events reserves the right to refuse entry to the Event.
- In accordance with the Liquor Regulations of NSW 1983, the only acceptable forms of photo identification are:
- A current photo driver’s license.
- Current Passport.
- An RTA Proof of Age Card
- Attendees may be asked to undergo a bag search by event security.
- I acknowledge I must not bring any alcoholic beverages to the Event as required by law.
- I acknowledge Fairfax Events reserves the right to reschedule the Event or to vary advertised programs (including prices, menus, talent, venues and layout) for the Event and to add, withdraw, reschedule or replace artists where necessary without notice.
- I acknowledge that entry to the Event is at my own risk. Fairfax Events will not be liable for any personal injury suffered or sustained or any loss or damage whatsoever whether direct, indirect, special or consequential arising in any way out of the Event, except for any liability which cannot by law be excluded.
- To the extent permitted by law, I release and indemnify Fairfax Events (and its officers, employees, agents, volunteers, sponsors and contractors) from and against all claims, expenses, harm, damage, loss or personal injury (including death) or liability of any nature, from you or any third party which might arise from entry to, or participation in the Event regardless of how the damage, injury or death is sustained or caused, including as a result of the negligence.
- Fairfax Events reserves the right to close ticket sales at any time without notice.
- By confirming purchase of this ticket, I agree to the above terms and conditions of sale, including the refund and exchanges sections. All orders are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification.
- I acknowledge that Fairfax and/or its representative may remove me from the Event area and/or exclude me from participation in the Event if in Fairfax’s opinion it is necessary to do so: (a) due to my behaviour being inappropriate, offensive, or abusive (in Fairfax’s opinion); (b) to prevent damage to any property; (c) on medical, health and/or safety grounds (including to prevent possible harm or injury to myself and/or any other person); and/or (d) to prevent or arrest any form of unauthorised marketing, including ambush marketing.
- You consent to Fairfax & the organising parties using my personal details in my registration form for the administration of the Event. I also consent to my personal details being used by third parties as selected by me during purchase.
- I consent to the publication and/or use in any form of media whatsoever of my name, image, voice, statement or otherwise, without any payment or compensation to me.